Brown County will accept material from people and businesses that do not reside in Brown County.  In most cases the material will be charged the same rates that apply to Brown County businesses.  Brown County has agreements with some neighboring counties for their residents to deliver hazardous material to the Brown County facility with the costs charged back to that county.


Please contact your local recycling or solid waste authority to see what services may be available in your area. 

Businesses, Farms & Non-Profits

Businesses, Farms & Non-Profits must make an appointment.